New universal college of education has a very spacious library. Latest books and journals are added regularly. The variety of books and journals on latest educational topics and researches provide the latest information to the students that enhance their horizon of intellectual level. The institute also provides the students to read in calm and comfortable surroundings. Library has a seating capacity of 100 students at a time.
- Two books are issued to a student for a period of 14 days only.
- The books will be re-issued if they are not in demand by other students.
- A fine of Rs 5/- per day per volume is charged for the book returned after the due date.
- Books will be re-issued for the specified period.
- Reference books, text books, rare books & periodicals shall not be issued except for consultation in the Library premises.
- The students are required to possess their Identity Card while inside the Library and reading room.
- The defaulters will be asked to leave and their case will be reported to the Principal.
- Books issued from the Library should be kept very carefully and in no case be underlined and disfigured. If the book is already damaged in any form, it should be got checked by the issuing clerk or by the librarian, otherwise the responsibility will be of the student herself.
- The loss of books should be reported to the librarian before the due date, in the absence of which, fine will be charged until the information given. The borrower will be required to replace it. She will have to pay double the price along with her next college dues if the book could not be replaced.
- The students are expected to observe perfect silence in the reading room and not to disturb others in any way.
- Sleeping and knitting are strictly prohibited in the Library.
- Students should check whether all pages are intact or not before getting the books issued. If pages are found missing at the time of returning, then they will be fined heavily. Inform the Librarian or issuing clerk regarding the missing pages at the time of getting the books issued and get the signature of librarian along with the notification of missing pages.
Library Details: Click to See More